Uniform gives our children a sense of pride and belonging; we have always received comments on how smart our children look from Ofsted Inspectors, LA Advisors, visitors to our school and education officers on school trips.
If you need support with purchasing school uniform, please speak to a member of the office staff.
Our uniform is currently supplied by myschoolstyle.com; an online ordering service which delivers the items you have ordered directly to your home.
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore/trousers
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Navy blue jumper/cardigan (school or plain)
- In warmer weather a blue checked school dress or grey or black school shorts may be worn
- All children are encouraged to bring a cap/hat for outdoor play during sunny weather
- Sensible school shoes - any colour but no sparkles or sequins
Wellingtons, boots or Ugg boots may be worn on the way to school but your child must change into school shoes once in school. Trainers may be worn at playtimes; they must be brought in to school in a bag which is then placed on their peg in class.
PE UNIFORM - children should come to school in their PE kits on the class PE day
- Navy blue shorts and a plain white T-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers (black)
- A navy blue tracksuit can be worn in colder weather
Uniform should be clearly marked with your child's name as it is easier to locate if it goes astray! Whilst every effort is made to trace lost property and to encourage children to look after their own property, parents are asked to note the local authority cannot accept responsibility for the loss of personal property at school.
Jewellery, rings and earrings other than studs are not allowed and jewellery should not be worn during sporting activities. The children must be able to take earrings out themselves, and unless able to do this, they should not be worn in school at all. Older children may wear watches but these remain their own responsibility.
We would ask that children's hairstyles are appropriate for school and we recommend that girls with long hair wear it tied back as this is practical for most school activities.